Standard WildTracks Pet Contract
Purchaser agrees to the following:
- Purchaser agrees to take good care of this cat so as to provide food,
shelter, correct routine and accident related medical attention, exercise
and affection. It is recommended that this cat or kitten will be kept
indoors and not be allowed to roam freely outside.
- Purchaser has 5 (five) days to have a veterinary examination of the cat or
kitten, and return it for any health reasons. Seller excludes the following
- Said cat is guaranteed to be free from congenital defects and genetic
disease for a period of one year from date of sale. Cat is guaranteed to be
of acceptable temperament, although buyer is responsible to ensure adequate
In the event that this cat is found to have a congenital defect/disease:
- It can be returned to the breeder for a replacement of equal quality.
- It can be kept by the purchaser and a refund of 100% of the purchase
price will be credited towards another kitten of the same quality.
- If, for any reason and at any time, the purchaser is unable to continue to
provide a home for the cat, the cat may be returned to the seller with no
If the above conditions are not met, the ownership of the animal shall revert
to the breeder herein named without any compensation.
Click on this page before printing